Some things about me, in no particular order:
- I’m lesbian who is happily married to another lesbian.
- I am Autistic. I also have ADHD and Anxiety. I’ve been trying to use the phrase “neuroatripical” to describe myself (get it?) but it’s not catching on yet.
- Contrary to what many would assume from the previous bullet, I am a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) who has been practicing for more than five years.
- I’m especially interested in Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) and early language development.
- I love Science Fiction/Fantasy/Superhero books, TV, comics, podcasts, and movies.
- Representation matters.
- I have a lot of thoughts about all of the above things and more.
- I have a Congenital Heart Defect (CHD) and I have had four open-heart surgeries.
- I lose things a lot.
- I like bulleted lists.
- Sometimes I walk around, so deep in thought that I don’t realize I’ve been whispering to myself for thirty minutes. Apparently Alexander Hamilton and I have that in common?
- I like to write. Now I have a way to guilt a small subset of people into reading the things I write.
One thought on “About”
You’re blog is suuppppper dope. Love the post on social pragmatics.
LikeLiked by 1 person